Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Digital Citizenship Project

           This project really opened my eyes in many ways. I never really thought i could work in a group and mix my ideas with other people to make something big. But, after finishing the website, i now know that i was wrong. Working with my group, was easier than i thought and we finished our task better than i thought we could. Our task was to edit,share, and upload pictures from Creative Commons and put our own license on the pictures we edited or made from scratch. The only hard part was probably figuring out how to use photoshop because i didn't use it that much before and it was frustrating at first, but i eventually got used to it. Learning how to work in a group and collaborate with team members is essential and i learned how to do that throughout the process of completing our project.
        Digital Citizenship is key in being successful in life and you have to maintain a complete and good digital profile in order to accomplish that. I never really thought about using technology to broaden my horizons, and now i know that there are countless opportunities waiting for me just one click of a close away. In order for these opportunities to come to me, and for information to find me, i have to have a strong online presence. This project really helped me learn some key things i need in order to be successful. This was an interactive way of learning which was definitely more fulfilling and interactive than lets say taking a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment