Thursday, October 6, 2011

Backchannel...innovation or distraction?

Yesterday in class, we learned how to use a backchannel on out newly made twitter accounts. I had mixed feeling about it. I missed many parts of the film because I was too busy reading what people posted on the backchannel. It was pretty distracting, but at the same time, I also got to see other peoples opinions and it made me think about the video in different ways. Many people had varying point of views on how the schools should be set-up. I think that using the backchannel is just what a person feels comfortable using and if they think its distracting or not. The backchannel isn't for me because i can't concentrate on different things, but it help a lot of people. Its all about personal preferance.

No comments:

Post a Comment